The product you want is not listed, or do you want to know which product fits your needs?
LSNE-3000 nanometer electrostatic spinning equipment uses high voltage electricity to spray spinning polymer or melt in a strong electric field to obtain polymer filaments with nanometer diameter. The prepared nanofiber membranes have been widely used in the fields of biomedicine, filters, composite sensors, etc. The instrument is equipped with a high-voltage power supply, a dual nozzle system, a roller collector, an associated system between the nozzle and the collector, and a metering pump tha
1. Biological tissue engineering scaffold and medical materials;
2. Various semi permeable membranes, such as filtration and purification devices, fabric waterproof, and seawater desalination;
3. Battery diaphragm; Sensor;
4. Application in catalyst and other fields.
1. High voltage power supply 0~21 kV, digital display, over-current protection, over-voltage protection;
2. The dual sprinkler system is located on both sides of the cylinder collector. Medical needles are used, which can be replaced with needles of different diameters. By setting the parameters of needles of different diameters and metering pumps, composite fiber membranes of different components can be obtained, meeting the requirements of different experiments;
3. Two channel metering pump: the continuous metering pump is used, which is easy to use, digital display, and the flow speed and injection volume can be controlled; The two channels can be independently controlled to set different propulsion speeds and can be used together with syringes of different specifications;
4. Cylinder collector: the rotating speed of the copper cylinder is 0~3000 rpm, which can be adjusted and integrated, and the operation is stable without shaking;
5. Size: 80 cm * 69 cm * 69 cm.
1. Reliable safety guarantee, compact design, intuitive and convenient;
2. It has double nozzles, which can be controlled separately, and can be used for electrospinning of two components at the same time. It has a great application in the preparation of composite materials;
3. The nozzle end can be adjusted back and forth, left and right to control the position of the needle;
4. Suitable for spraying materials with different physical properties.
Dual sprinkler system
The double nozzles are located on both sides of the cylinder collector respectively. Medical needles can be used to replace needles with different diameters. Through setting the parameters of needles with different diameters and metering pumps, composite fiber membranes with different components can be obtained to meet different experimental needs.
Two channel metering pump: the continuous metering pump is used, which is easy to use, with digital display, and the flow rate and injection volume can be accurately controlled. The two channels can be independently controlled, set different propulsion speeds, and can be used with syringes of different specifications.
Diameter of standard syringe
Standard syringe volume of injection pump
High-voltage power supply
0-21KV，Digital display, over-current protection, over-voltage protection
Rotation speed of collecting cylinder
The rotating speed of the copper drum is 0-3000rpm, which is precisely adjustable and integrally formed, with stable movement
Product specification description:
High voltage power supply:
1. Voltage output 20,000 V
2. Working voltage 220
Injection pump and sprinkler system:
1. Double tube injection type: equipped with two independently operable injection tubes (optional function)
2. Spinning nozzle: it can control the movement back and forth (optional function)
3. Nozzle system: side-by-side nozzle, coaxial nozzle
1. Flat type take-up
2. Cage type wire collector
3. Tubular wire take-up
Electrospinning chamber: isolated from the outside world.
Description of accessories:
1. High voltage power supply:
The DC power supply can adjust the output voltage. And there is a current protection device. The working voltage is 110 V or 220 V.
2. Injection pump system:
2-1. Programmed injection pump: the injection rate can be adjusted according to demand, and each injection pump can adjust the rate independently. Users can control through the built-in computer.
2-2. Coaxial electrospinning: The coaxial nozzle can produce hollow nanofibers or skin core composite fibers, and different kinds of polymer materials can be combined into one nanofiber through the coaxial electrospinning technology.
2-3. Side by side electrospinning: Side by side nozzles can be widely used for mass production of electrospinning technology, and side by side electrospinning can generate fibers aligned in a single axis array.
2-4. Electrospinning spinneret: the spinneret can move back and forth continuously to improve the spinning uniformity.
3. Wire take-up:
3-1. Flat type take-up: widely used in spinning production with intermediate production capacity.
3-2. Cylindrical and cage type wire takers (speed display panel): cylindrical and cage type wire takers can be used to collect array type fibers, and can easily and effectively arrange nanowires.
You have no items to require
You have no items to require